raylib.v for raylib v4.2.0
Have a problem? raylib.v currently requires the
Not a fork! This isn't a fork of vraylib but a wrapper built from the ground up with cross compatibility in mind. raylib.v is a binding for raylib in V with an aim for 100% parity with the C library. This probably suffices most uses for raylib at the moment, however some more advanced functionality is currently missing.
Any issues? Open a discussion.
v install irishgreencitrus.raylibv
TinyCC support is still in the works! You may need to switch to a different compiler to compile examples.
For example, to run the
example, you will need to use the command:
v -cc gcc run core_basic_window.v
to run using gcc, or:
v -cc clang run core_basic_window.v
to run using clang
- Support most common raylib.h functions
- Support all raylib.h functions https://github.com/irishgreencitrus/raylib.v/issues/3
- Support all raylib.h types
- Support all raylib.h enums
- Add in #defines
- Fully complete raylib.h wrapper -> v1.0.0
- More examples for how to use the library https://github.com/irishgreencitrus/raylib.v/issues/4
- raymath support
- rlgl support
- raudio support
- physac support